I had driven past the place for a couple of years, but never felt the urge to visit as I don’t drink coffee. Then someone suggested we meet there for lunch and immediately, I felt the warmth. It might have been the group of knitters holding down the couch corner, the bridge players at a table, or the gentle banter between Shelby, the owner, and her customers and employees. For more than 12 years, she has called this little shop tucked between offices her second home, and she runs the joint with one simple philosophy – nice matters.
- At the bottom of the post, it reads Post a Comment.
- Find the box directly beneath the post with the words Enter Your Comment…
- After you’ve entered your comment, there is a prompt under the box that says Comment As and then a list of options. Scroll through the list and unless you have a Gmail account or are a blogger, you should choose Anonymous.
- If you respond as anonymous and you want me to know who made the comment, you will need to add your name in the comment section.
- 4. When all done, hit Publish.